Double Deck Flat Steel Pallets
- These are same type of pallets with an exception of having a four way entry for the fork lift and stackers.
- Double face pallets are can be designed with load carrying capacities from 500 kg to 5000 kg (far superior to wooden or plastic pallet.)
- The pallet is designed having two corrugated planks welded to each other with square pipe type section in between, keeping the top face free of joints.
- If the palletized product is strong enough to hold its own weight then the pallets can be stacked up to three high. They also can be used in racking systems.
- the box type construction of the pallet makes it resistant to sagging and collapsing even under heavy loads.
- These pallets are also called as REVERSIBLE FOUR WAY ENTRY TYPE PALLET